Tuesday, March 11, 2008

i knew all the rules, but the rules did not know me


i was listening to the into the wild soundtrack on my walk home tonight. man, i had forgotten how much i love that. i think i want to watch that movie again, as a matter of fact, if only because the music goes with it so well. if you haven't seen the movie, you should, and if you haven't read the book, you should read it whether you like the movie or not.
Everyone I come across, in cages they bought
They think of me and my wandering, but I'm never what they thought
I've got my indignation, but I'm pure in all my thoughts
I'm alive...


also.. how funny is this, and i am totally out of it because i have no idea how i didn't watch this until just now, but here is eddie vedder's video for guaranteed. what a gorgeous song. i cannot wait to see what kinds of stuff he does on his solo shows.

No comments: